February 15-22, 2016 is the priority period for currently enrolled families to re-enroll students for the 2016-2017 school year. During this time frame families are also given priority to complete online applications for siblings who are new to WCA (please see instructions below).
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Enrollment will open to the public on February 22nd.
Re-enrollment fees are per student:
Through February 29th ($75)
March 1st -31st ($125)
April 1st - May 31st ($150)
After May 31st ($175)
To avoid duplicate entry, re-enrollment may be completed by only parent/guardian.
Unless the father’s ParentWeb account was used in the last enrollment process, the default assignment is the student’s mother.
Please contact the school office if your family will need a different assignment.
The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to stop and come back later. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the school office and we will arrange to make one available to you during business hours.
Please take time now to complete Samantha’s reenrollment for next year.
To complete the online re-enrollment process, you will access ParentsWeb through your existing login*, then:
Click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button and follow the instructions.
*If you do not have a login, please follow the listed at the end of this message.
If you have new student(s) you would like to enroll, CLICK HERE .
Beginning with the 2016-17 school year, Westminster Christian Academy will utilize FACTS Management Co. to manage our tuition and other school fee payments for all WCA families. All Westminster Christian Academy families will set up a FACTS account for payment of tuition and other fees; this will be done as part of the online enrollment process. Setting up your payment plan in FACTS should take only about 5 minutes.
If the Lord is leading your family elsewhere, we will miss you and pray God’s blessings on your family. It would be greatly appreciated if you would notify us of your intention to not return. This may be done by replying to this email or, by using the steps above to login to Renweb and navigate to the Re-Enrollment area, then simply select the option “Will not return”.
If you have any questions about the re-enrollment process, or run into difficulties, please contact us at the address above or 281-280-9829. We will be happy to assist you!
- Go to www.renweb.com
- On the homepage, click on the Logins tab (on far right)
- The District Code is WCA-TX
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter the email address you have provided to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.